According to this future news report, McCain wins and it is my fault!
- Obamacare, Blessing or Curse: One Family’s Look — After the dust had settled from the government shutdown, I decided to look into the Affordable Health Care Act myself… specifically, CoveredCA since we are California residents. I heard the rumors about websites not functioning correctly, and sadly, I was not an exception. After seven or so attempts, where the site stalled just after I [...]
- “Is The Christian Right’s Influence Over?” asks CNN — I just checked out the main page of CNN and saw this headline, following the re-election of Barack Obama – “Is the Christian Right’s influence over?” I have not clicked the link, but I have provided it for you… I have not clicked the link because I am pretty sure that it ONLY refers to [...]
- An Election 2012 thought… — A few months before the election, in 2008, I made a YouTube video that primarily made this point: if the Antichrist is out there, the easiest way for him to get conservative evangelicals to vote for him is to run on a stance of pro-life and anti-gay. The ultimate point was that who you vote [...]
- Just venting out loud… — We live in a country where adultery is legal, abortion is legal, dishonoring your parents is legal, being an atheist is legal, divorce is legal, being a homosexual is legal, eating pork is legal, not honoring the sabbath is legal, using the Lord’s name in vain is legal, letting cattle graze with other kinds of [...]
- U.S. Supreme Court to review constitutionality of Obama’s Health Care law — I’ll start this brief, blog post with the disclaimer that I am not making this a political rant in any way, shape, or form. Specifically, I just want to look at how this review could affect my business as a California personal injury attorney. Almost 15 years ago to the day, California voters passed a [...]